Offer Ends 11th April 2021
Our Virtual Services
We are looking forward to being able to invite you to view The Ashes Barns in person, from 12th April 2021 onwards.
It's not too long to wait but we don't want you to miss out on the opportunity of booking The Ashes Barns for your special day, now!
So, we've introduced Zoom Calls with our wedding specialists so that you can get stuck in to the exciting business of planning a wedding!
Read on for details of our Exclusive Special Offer for new bookings placed on or before 11th April 2021.
What to Expect on a Zoom Call
- Look forward to a warm welcome and a friendly and informative chat with one of our experienced Event Managers.
- We'll highlight how the venue can work for you. From the spacious dressing room; the enchanting West Barn for your ceremony; the inviting spaces both inside and out for drinks and photographs through to the stunning East Barn for your wedding breakfast and evening entertainment; we'll show you how your wedding day flows from one perfect moment to the next.
- We'll share inspiration on how to make the most of our amazing ‘no corkage’ drinks option.
- We can talk you through our fabulous wedding food options.
- You’ll get full details of how to reserve your date at The Ashes Barns.
- We'll confirm your video call appointment by email.
Book a Zoom Call
1. Free Love Letters!
Book The Ashes Barns for your wedding now and we'll add our stunning LOVE Letters to your account for free!
We'll help add some wow factor to your wedding day decor with our fabulous Light Up Letters spelling out the word LOVE.
We’re sure you’ll love their vintage vibe and the warm tone of the retro bulbs which light up the wooden letters to great effect.
2. Free Drinks!
PLUS we'll credit your account with £500 to spend on drinks from our Cellar!
You can choose from our extensive range of drinks reception options or select delicious wines to enjoy with your wedding breakfast, the choice is yours.
You’ll discover timeless classics for your drinks reception including a wide range of keenly priced sparkling wines and Proseccos, in addition to a fabulous selection of fine champagnes. There are local ales and premium lagers for the chaps and a brand new range of fruity cocktails with a kick!
Drinks from The Cellar
3. Book with Confidence
Don’t miss out! Lockdown 3 Offer ends 11th April 2021.
Under the terms of the Lockdown 3 Offer we'll extend your cooling off period to allow time for you to visit the venue in person, prior to the end of April 2021.
We are planning to reopen for viewings of the wedding venue from 12th April 2021 onwards. If you take advantage of the Lockdown 3 Offer we will give you the opportunity to attend a viewing in April, as soon as we have viewing appointment times confirmed.
If you're not 100% happy following your visit to the venue, you must let us know within 48 hours of your viewing and we will issue a full refund and cancel your booking, with no quibbles.
(Terms valid for new client bookings only, from 3rd March 2021 up to the closing date of 11th April 2021.)
The Ashes Barns at a Glance:
- Exclusive Use - All Yours, All Day
- No Corkage Drinks Option
- Sensational Countryside Setting
- Friendly, Experienced Events Team
- Onsite Accommodation Available
- Your Wedding Night Suite Included
- Licensed Ceremony Barn for up to 150 guests
- Convenient location in the West Midlands
We'll never contact you after you’ve booked with a list of chargeable extras, in fact, we try to include as much as we can within the exclusive use venue hire price
Intro To Our Accommodation Options
- The Country House – 5 Sumptuous Double Suites
- The Shepherds Hut – Insanely Cute Double Ensuite
- The Coach House – Vintage-Styled Double Ensuite
- Your Wedding Night Suite – Included
Find the perfect fit for your wedding night accommodation needs from the exciting range of accommodation available though The Ashes Barns.